Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm missing recent blogs because of many many reasons. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

I can't help but feel how smooth and nice everything is going compared to what I thought this time would be like in the beginning of the year. Confusing sentence. Now that we have 3 days left of school, I've already PRIORITIZED...

1. job
2. finish writing story
3. BUY ELLIPTICAL MACHINE....

So those three will keep me busy for at least another 3 months. Except the job thing would be good if it was longer than 3 months.


So, here's a book I think would touch any woman's life who are all trying to make a bold impression of their life, in terms of their career, families...etc. The book is about sex, and workaholic men and how some women are treated. It's called 11 Minutes, written by Paulo Coelho. It's very smart and emotional.


Anyway, so excited to sleep in.(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment