Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I’ve been watching tv a lot lately. It’s quite enjoyable actually….I haven’t watched tv like this since the Friends and the Apprentice ended hahaha. I’m serious. I haven’t watched this much tv for a long time.

OH- I’d just like to say the WHISKAS commercials ARE RETARDED. YES, I’M SAYING IT… I LOVE funny people, and funny commercials. But those commercials SUCK. Yah, they do. Hahahah.

Anyway, while I was watching tv I was wondering what tv shows I’d like to be on…especially when it comes to the reality tv shows. There aren’t many good ones. And I wonder when the “reality tv show” era will be over? Probably by 2012????

Okay, I think I’d rock the following tv shows:

  1. David Letterman. I’d make him laugh.
  2. David Rocco’s Dolce Vita.
  3. The Sopranos- I’d be one of the women James Gandolfinni has an affair with. Except I’d last.
  4. Extreme Home Makeover- I’d either move the bus, or do their home theatre.
  5. Friends: One of joey’s gfs.
Anyway... going to go work on Flash stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment