Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is it just me or is time going by slower than usual? It's usually going too fast. Anyway, sooo disappointed that we didn't get to see Nancy Vonk. I don't know who else is disappointed. She sounds smart and genuine in her book, and she's also intimidating in a good way.

Anyway, since I've been working more on web stuff I've come to appreciate being able to draw and develop graphics, especially for layouts. I mean I'm trying to stop going on gettyimages to look for photographs, and try other styles.

I just recently learned how to draw perspective pictures. I had to draw a living room and a kitchen. It felt so amazing because I was never a talented artist. Taking this work shop was one of the best things I've ever done and I hope I get out of the habit of just wanting to find pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment