Thursday, January 8, 2009

Read much?

honey I'm home. Are we supposed to tell our friends to read these? Cuz I feel lonely. lol
I'm looking for Neil French's book. Trying to read more these days :D I've seen his name mentioned in the books I've read a lot but I never actually looked him up until yesterday. The guy's fuking facinating... for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3kHsmspiI
....... you watched that right?

........well I'm pretty much done reading all about his life and I don't see the actual NAME of the book. Anyway, this is also fun... Nancy Vonk, creative director at Ogilvy decribes interns "like the morning dew: Some settle on roses and some settles on dog crap. Let the quiet ones leave. And give the noisy ones a chance.
hmmm...Just something to keep in mind.

I should put stuff on my blog. I could quit my job and do that.... omg Raf, if you're reading, it's time to go watch the Sopranos.

No comments:

Post a Comment