Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well hello,
it's been such a LONG weekend. Not in a good way... I spent a few hours sweating and puking.
I was mostly laying down. Today was a really beautiful day in Washington and I wish I could've been there. It was special when Obama chose to walk for about ten mins.

It's pretty special all over the world, especially in third world countries such as my own. My mom always tells me that during the 50's and 60's our people loved any opportunity to go to the U.S. It was such a nice change to see so many people supporting one man, without any protests.

I'm also realizing that we have about 4 weeks left of school. When I thought about it in September, I got nervous and started thinking about a million things. Ironically I'm calmer than the fall now, and I feel ready and so peaceful. LOL ...And I never get high.

I didn't think I'd feel so okay with it. I kept thinking I just turned 21, I'm too young.... but none of those feelings are there anymore.


I think networking with people helps a lot. Because you talk to people who have become stars in this industry, and they've always made me realize that they needed help once too, and they too were being weird and nervous about this whole process when they were my age. The people I've talked to have been SO HELPFUL and human about whatever I wanted from them. That's another reason why I can't wait to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment